It is our intent at U.S. Renal Care to hire not only the best and brightest, but also the most compassionate and “just plain nice” people as well. The work is rewarding. The opportunities for advancement are many. The chance to make a difference in someone’s life happens virtually every day.
U.S. Renal Care delivers outstanding quality care to more than 25,000 patients across the country. We say this with great confidence because our people are our strength. When you join U.S. Renal Care, you become part of a team of top-notch, highly qualified and empathetic people making patient care their number one priority. With U.S. Renal Care, enjoy comprehensive training, competitive pay and constant communication and feedback, along with a generous package of benefits.
Full time and part time employees are eligible for the following:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan (with discretionary employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Service Awards to acknowledge and reward years of service with U.S. Renal Care
- CEU Reimbursement (for Nurses, PCTs, Dietitians and Social Workers) to help off-set the costs of obtaining required education
- Referral Bonus which compensates eligible employees for referring great candidates who are hired to work at U.S. Renal Care
- Consistent performance review process
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks, and more
- Comprehensive benefit plan to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- TelaDoc (On Demand Healthcare Access)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D Coverage
- Supplemental Life Insurance (AD&D Coverage)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Current Job Openings
Check out our list of available jobs openings across all our U.S. Renal Care facilities, as well as other career resources.
Employee Relief Foundation
At U.S. Renal Care, we believe that each employee, patient and partner is a part of our larger family.