Changing the lives of people living with kidney disease.
Join our team of dedicated individuals who share a passion for creating a positive impact through kidney care. Every day, we deliver quality care to more than 26,000 patients across the country. Our work is immensely meaningful – and our people are at the heart of all we do.
We offer a rewarding career united by our mission and in service to our patients, our partners and our communities. Our team members enjoy competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities, generous benefits, and more.
A Day in the Life
Denise Jackson, RN started her career at U.S. Renal Care in 2017 as a clinical coordinator and soon thereafter took on the role of Facility Administrator. Watch a day in the life of Denise and hear her story about why she loves working at USRC.
Timothy Young has been a Patient Care Technician with U.S. Renal Care for five years. Watch a day in Tim’s life at USRC and see why he loves his job.
We deeply value the health and wellbeing of our people.
USRC employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package*, which includes:
- Helping you save for the future — 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ensuring you have time to do the things you love —Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage plans
- Learning & development programs for career growth and advancement
- Educational support through tuition reimbursement
- Generous bonuses for referring great talent
- Mental health support & counseling via our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Peace of mind through life insurance and disability programs
- The fun stuff! Discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks and more.
*Specific benefits eligibility may vary depending upon position
Current Job Openings
Check out our list of available jobs openings across all our U.S. Renal Care facilities, as well as other career resources.
Employee Relief Foundation
At U.S. Renal Care, we believe that each employee, patient and partner is a part of our larger family.